Today, the annual general meeting of 2022 was held in Hexicon AB (publ) (the “Company” or “Hexicon”). Below follows a summary of the resolutions passed at the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website www.hexicon.eu).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2021;
- that the company’s result shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid for the previous financial year;
- to grant the board members and the CEO discharge from liability for the financial year 2021;
- that the board of directors shall consist of six ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Bjarne Borg, Mia Batljan, Vivianne Holm and Mats Jansson and to new-elect Lars Martinsson and Hans von Uthmann as ordinary board members, and to new-elect Hans von Uthmann as chairman of the board;
- that a registered accounting firm shall be elected as auditor and to re-elect KPMG AB as the Company’s auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 1,050,000 out of which SEK 300,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 150,000 to each of the other board members;
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- on changes to the guidelines for the appointment of and instructions for the nomination committee in accordance with the nomination committee´s proposal;
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital through issuance of new shares, warrants and/or convertible debentures through which the Company’s share capital may be increased by an amount corresponding to not more than 20 per cent of the share capital after such issue(s).
- on a long-term incentive programme for employees and consultants by way of a directed issue of no more than 10,500,000 warrants and approval of transfer of warrants; and
After the end of the meeting, the Company's CEO Marcus Thor held a presentation on the past year and on the future of the business. The presentation is available on the Company's website www.hexicon.eu.
Stockholm in May 2022
HEXICON AB (publ)